Pride • Success • Honor
Rowe Elementary and Middle School open doors of opportunity through a rigorous curriculum and supportive classroom environment that prepare scholars for the future.
Happening at Rowe
High Jump Acceptances
We would like congratulate the twelve 6th grader scholars who were accepted to the High Jump academic program! We are so proud of your accomplishment!
High School Acceptances
Our 26 scholars in the Class of 2025 earned more than 160 high school acceptances and nearly $800,000 in scholarships for high school! We also had our first Daniel Murphy Scholarship award winner! The Classes of 2024 and 2025 have been accepted to high-performing high schools including:
- Selective Enrollment: Hancock, Walter Payton, Westinghouse, Northside, Whitney Young, Jones
- Magnet: Von Steuben, Chicago High School for the Agricultural Sciences
- International Baccalaureate: Amundsen, Juarez, Back of the Yards
- Performing Arts: ChiArts
- Private: University of Chicago Lab School, St. Ignatius, GCE Lab School, Mt. Carmel, Suffield Academy, St. Andrew's
Join us in congratulating our scholars as they make their way to the next stage of their educational career!
2017-2018 School Year Reminders
Rowe has a few changes in the works next year! As a reminder, we will have both a change in school timing and full transition to the blue uniforms next year.
- School Hours: 8:10 am (arrival begins) - 3:30 pm (dismissal begins) Monday through Friday
- School Uniform: Hunter green vests, sweaters, PE shirts, track jackets and blazers will be fully replaced by navy vests, sweaters, track jackets and blazers, as well as light blue PE shirts. All other uniform pieces will remain the same!