Check Your Child's Progress
- Website: https://rowe.illuminatehc.com/login
- User: Scholar's ID # (sent home via letter, also available upon request from our office)
- PW: 123456 (You will be prompted to change this password upon logging in the first time)
A letter has been sent home with each scholar with ID information to set up your account. A copy of the letter without student data is available in English and Spanish below. If you need additional help, connect with our Main Office for more information about how to sign up!
For your convenience, please open and print the forms below and bring them to the main office:
NutriSlice: Access our school menus anywhere, anytime! Use the NurtiSlice website or download the free App!
Locate the website by clicking on the building-specific URL
- RES: http://cics.nutrislice.com/menu/rowe-elementary
- RMS: http://cics.nutrislice.com/menu/rowe-middle
If you prefer to use the smartphone app, download School Lunch by Nutrislice from Google Play for Androids or the App Store for iPhones.Click Here to View Elementary School Lunch Menus Click Here to View Middle School Lunch Menus
The success of Rowe Scholars depends on the active engagement of parents, guardians and other adults in each scholar's life. There are many ways for parents to get involved, including the following.
All Rowe parents commit to a minimum of 2 volunteer hours over the school year to benefit their scholar's educational programming (see Family Pledge). Parents can volunteer to be a classroom speaker, support with dismissal, chaperon events or field trips, or donate items to classrooms. Parents should sign-in with teachers or main office when volunteering or donating to track Volunteer Hours. For more information, please contact Mrs. LeShonne Segura at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The PAC: Parent Advisory Committee is composed of parents from all grade levels who wish to represent all parents and make decisions that affect scholars and families school-wide. The PAC plans and executes events and fundraisers, leads parent problem solving and builds strong connections among Rowe families. All meetings will take place in the elementary school cafeteria. See monthly calendars for more information.
- Compass Learning – You will need your scholars ID and password to login:
- SOAR – Seeking Online Access to Resources:
- CPL EBooks – Chicago Public Library – Excellent site to check out EBooks:-
- Khan Academy – Online tutorial for math
- Gooru – Online resource that let's you create a personalized learning experience
- The White House – We the Geeks – This site highlights the future of science, technology, engineering, and math (STEM) education:
- Scholastic STACKS – Get reviews of the latest books of all grades:
- Science Buddies: Site for Hands on Science for Home:
- NASA Kids’ Club: Great site to learn about space, science, astronauts, the solar system and so much more
- Homework Tips: This site gives great homework tips for our scholars
Social Media & Online Safety
- Online Safety Game - Battle a villain who is spamming people with messages with the goal of making the town safe again. It's a cute way to explain internet safety to kids run by AT&T.
- Teen Safety Guide - Content is best suited for older kids (5-8 grades)
- Parents Guide - Learn about the internet safety dangers and what you can do to keep them from happening.
- Illinois Attorney General's Office - Missed our Parent Workshop on Internet Safety? Find more resources on how to protect your scholar's online.
- RMS Technology Safety Curriculum - All RMS scholars completed this course online in technology class. Learn more on the FBI's website.
Uniform Resources: Below are some popular uniform resources for items we do not sell at Rowe, but are a required part of our uniform.
- All Black Shoes - Payless, Sketchers, Nike Unisex, Amazon Unisex, Amazon Boys' Dress Shoe, Converse
- White Polos & Button Downs - French Toast, Dickie's, Walmart, Gap
- Navy Blue Bottoms - French Toast Unisex Pull On Pant, French Toast Pre-Teen/Teen Pant, French Toast Pleated Dress, French Toast Kick Pleat Skirt
- Let’s Move – Great site to get recipes and motivate scholars to stay active
- Macaroni Kid Chicago - Helpful website for Chicago families
At Rowe, we believe our school and scholars’ success is directly tied to a strong partnership with our families. As a school, we strive to equip our parents with the tools and platform to advocate for issues that affect our school community, including equal funding and the access of high quality education in Chicago. Rowe encourages and empowers all parents to take action and make their voices heard so that we can work together to build a stronger community for our scholars.
Here are some simple ways you can take action:
Your vote is your voice, so make sure you are heard at the polls. Register to vote online.
It's important to plan ahead to cast your ballot. Be aware of voting dates and deadlines.
Find your lawmakers at the local and national level. Write to them about policies affecting your community.
Email Ms. Segura to find out about other ways to get involved including writing letters to your newspaper, meet with elected officials, or participate in rallies.
Follow the links below for Rowe Elementary's monthly calendar:
- August 2017: English Spanish
- September 2017: English Spanish
- October 2017: English
- November 2017: English Spanish
- December 2017: English Spanish
- January 2018: English Spanish
- February 2018: English Spanish
- March 2018: English
- April 2018: English
- May2018: English
Follow is the link for Rowe Elementary' s yearly calendar:
Follow the links below for Rowe Elementary's monthly newsletter, the Rocket Reader.
- September 2018: English