Athletics Vision Statement
We envision an athletics program that all of its participants, scholars, parents, coaches and administrators can be proud of. A program that promotes lifelong personal and community wellness and one that contributes productive citizens. We encourage Rowe scholars to pursue academic and athletic excellence through participation in a high-quality athletic program committed to a values-based philosophy of sport, which emphasizes the ideals of Pursuing Victory with Honor.
Athletics Mission Statement
The mission of the Rowe Athletics program is to offer dynamic physical education and competitive, yet nurturing, sports programming for the positive growth of our scholars. Emphasis is placed upon the pursuit of team and individual success in leadership, fitness, and sportsmanship by exhibiting Rowe’s Core Values: Pride, Success, and Honor.
We at Rowe believe:
- That participation in team sports is a significant part of the physical, social, and emotional growth of our scholars.
- That athletics can be a valuable asset in the preparation of scholars for life skills needed for years to come.
- That athletics can be an incentive for academic enhancement.
- In offering an athletics program that will be an integral part of the school experience and will stress goals and objectives of our total program.
- In consistently highlighting the value and concept of sportsmanship to coincide with our school wide physical education sportsmanship values.
Boys Basketball - 5th, 6th, 7th/8th grade - offered in the winter, and tryouts are held in October.
Girls Volleyball - 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th grade - offered in the fall.
Boys Soccer - 6th-8th - offered in the fall, and tryouts are held beginning of September.
Girls Rugby - 6th-8th - offered in the spring, and tryouts are held in February.
Co-Ed Track - 6th-8th - offered in the spring, and tryouts are held in February.
The athletics fee for participation for all sports teams is $90. The fee includes participation, referees and end of season celebrations.
Athletics Department Personnel
Athletic Director – Diana Malik, email@example.com
6th-8th Girls Rugby Coach – Colleen Canniff, firstname.lastname@example.org
6th-8th Boys Soccer Coach – Nicho Mora
6th-8th Co-ed Track Coach – William Methling, email@example.com
5th Boys Basketball Coach – Eric Pena, firstname.lastname@example.org
6th Boys Basketball Coach – Ron Delarmente, email@example.com
7th/8th Boys Basketball Coach – Sara Neiman, firstname.lastname@example.org